Please feel free to leave any nasty anonymous or nonanonymous or seminonanonymous comments, any thing is appreciated.

98 Bye bye~

The Elysium... in color!
The Daily Texan, for inexplicable reason, decided to run a comic page in color on Monday. Odd.
So to celebrate the occasion, it's the finale! I wish I had more time, so I could alter the colors a little bit.. sigh.

Anyway I'm ending the series by killing off the president! Yay!
I mean, he almost died three times before anyways, so might as well.

Please look forward to the new series, "Ephemeral lie" starting tomorrow!

6 comments:

SHEA said...

!!!
I didn't think this was actually going to be the end!
I'll look forward to the new series, though.

Carolynn said...

Oh noooo. Elysium.

This comic was so gorgeous. I love the tree in panel 1 and the perspective in panel 2. I had no idea how skilled you were with color. Very impressive, Ryohei.

FLEX! said...

Ok so the president dies and in a tribute to his legacy the nuclear power plant is completed, and then the whole island blows up. In-between panels 3 and 4 of this comic would be when the events of the sandwiching take place.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2RKESkl7VLw/S7mEu2XUvUI/AAAAAAAAAPI/V4KAXjgLCz4/s1600/10-04-01_elysium.jpg

Am I right?

FLEX! said...

Also nice coloring.

Bring on the new series!!

Gabe said...

NO IT CAN'T END. LET THE PRESIDENT COME TO MY HOSPITAL WHERE HE WILL LIVE AND ELYSIUM WILL CONTINUE FOREVER!

Your coloring job on this is probably the best thing I've ever seen, and I'm looking forward to your next comic.

claudine said...

Such a pretty tree!
I didn't believe it was the end either when I read this today...Goodness.

About Me

My photo
I draw for Daily Texan Comics on a college newspaper. And by "draw", I actually mean scribbling chicken scratch and be amazed at the hospitality of the Daily Texan for publishing it each time.

Followers

Blllaaargh